Our approach is fundamentally different to other recruiters. Instead of hassling you constantly with irrelevant roles or candidates, we only get in touch when we have something useful to offer. In particular, we promise to:
- Communicate by email, unless you request a phone call.
- Only work with clients and candidates who have approached us directly.
- Only forward CVs after consulting with the candidate.
- Keep the identity of candidates confidential until they have decided to apply for a role.
- Provide relevant candidates to clients - we won't put forward a .NET/Windows developer for a LAMP position.
- Provide relevant roles to candidates - we won't send you an on-site role based in London when you live in Manchester.
- Be honest and tell you if we have no suitable roles/candidates.
These principles might sound like common sense, but our experience is that very few recruiters follow them.