Our fees and terms are as follows:
- We operate as an employment agency in relation to work-seekers and hirers, as defined in s13 Employment Agencies Act 1973.
- For permanent roles, we charge the hirer 15% of first year base salary.
- For contract roles, we charge the hirer 15% of initial term fee.
- For hirers, we charge £50 per hour for all other services.
- We do not charge any fees for services delivered to work-seekers.
- We do not enter into contracts on behalf of work-seekers or hirers.
- We do not directly or indirectly employ work-seekers.
- Successful placements are invoiced on the candidate's start date.
- Other services are invoiced at the end of the work or at agreed milestones.
- Credit terms are 30 days.
- Invoices are sent by email and payment is by electronic transfer into our business account.
- Free replacement or pro-rata refund if a candidate leaves within 12 weeks or initial contract, whichever is shorter.
No VAT is charged on services as we are not registered for VAT. We do not charge any fees for services delivered to candidates, e.g. CV reviews.